September 23, 2011

Walk Like MADD...Cloudy Morning, Sunshine Hearts



The morning began cloudy with a brisk chilly breeze.   That didn't stop walkers from turning out for Georgia's Walk Like MADD event in Atlanta. When asked why they came, why they walk, they said:

 
I walk to raise money for MADD - so we can continue the work of saving lives.


I come to support others who have been victimized by drunk driving.



I walk in memory of my loved one who was killed by a drunk driver.



 I walk to bring awareness to this crime.  It is unacceptable.  It must stop. 


 I come to volunteer with my friends.  We want a life without having to worry about drunk drivers. 


I'm here because my grandparents brought me.  It's fun!  I love the moon bounce and the crafts.  The hotdogs are good, too.   

The morning was one of Friendship



of Family



         of Winners



of Love


and of All the Reasons Why We Walk.


Thank you State Farm for your generous support. 

No comments: